Mr. John Mwivithi Mutie
He is the Clerk of the Kiambu County Assembly
- He is a holder of Bachelor of Laws degree from the University of Nairobi (2008)
- He is currently pursuing a Masters degree in Business Administration (Strategic Management) at the Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology.
- Has an academic background and experience in public administration.
- He is a Certified Public Secretary and a member of the Institute of Certified Public Secretaries of Kenya (ICPSK).
He possesses professional certificates:-
- Strategic Leadership Development programme from the Kenya Institute of Administration(2012);
- Attended Senior Management Seminar at the Kenya Institute of Administration(2001);
- Attended training on Performance Management conducted by public Sector reforms& Performance Contracting(2009)
- He is currently the Sub County Administrator for Thika Sub County since April 2013.
- Thika Municipal Council Town Clerk between June 2011 and April 2013.
- County Council of Masaku County Clerk between April 2009 and May 2011.
- County Council of Kitui Deputy County Clerk between July 2005 and March 2009.
- County Council of Kitui Administrative Officer 1 between October 2002 and June 2005.